You can broadly categorise the P-shape conservatory as a bespoke design, because they are built to client specifications and are not usually bought “off-the shelf”.
If the standard sized conservatory fails to meet your space requirements then take a look into the P-Shape conservatory as it offers you two separate living areas. Those who reside in an already large property will be blessed with an endless amount of room once they have left it to Glass and Windows to create the perfect P-shaped conservatory. Whether you want both sections of the P-Shape conservatory of equal size or one large room and one small room, Glass and Windows have the technical expertise to create a conservatory that will satisfy your personal choice. There are several other additions that can be made to your Visual conservatory; you only have to ask and we will be more than happy to oblige.
Glass & Energy efficiency
- Double or triple glazing
- Coated solar low-e glazing
- 6 mm to 21 mm gap sealed units
- Self-cleaning glass
- Toughened or Laminated
Colours & Security
- UPVC, up to 15 different options
- 150 + colours for aluminium powder coat
- Multi-point locks for windows & doors
- Internal window beading
- Safety glazing for windows that go to floor level
- Georgian bars, leaded, obscure or patterned glass